These rolls are simply delicious. Try to eat them warm with butter. You won’t regret it!!!
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking soda
¾ cup whole milk
3 tablespoon (45 grams) butter diced
- Preheat the oven at 375 F.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the diced butter and mix using a fork, until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Add the eggs slightly beaten. Add milk and mix with a fork until well blended. Start kneading the dough with your hands. Use more flour if needed, but not too much otherwise the rolls will be tough.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Serve warn with butter, and a cup of coffee or tea 🙂
Click to print this recipe: